Denver, Colorado – Attorneys with Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti PC (Otten Johnson) have once again been recognized by Best Lawyers®, for 2018. Of special note, Otten Johnson attorney Mike Westover has been named the 2018 Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year,” in Denver. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on exceptional recognition received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Individual recognition was bestowed upon the following attorneys:
· Munsey Ayers - Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
· Steven M. Cohen - Real Estate Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
· Victoria L. Hellmer - Real Estate Law
· James T. Johnson - Land Use and Zoning Law
· J. Thomas Macdonald - Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
· William R. Neff - Corporate Law
· Thomas J. Ragonetti - Real Estate Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
· Michael Westover - Real Estate Law
To read the original press release, please click here.